Thursday 22 April 2010

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Greene: Nylon Photoshoot











Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Greene's Young Hollywood May issue of NYLON. Ashley on paparazzi: 'Yeah, I know their cars. Bit there’s always people sitting outside my house. I put my own security system in my apartment because you have to worry about people getting a little too obsessed.' On the new Young Hollywood: 'We’re not all crazy!

..I feel like that whole generation, that’s dying down now, thinks they’re higher than God and can do whatever they want. [Young Hollywood] now are people who really love the business.'


Vanessa on her new film Sucker Punch: 'At one point, we all play hookers. And there are burlesque shows! I do a belly dance in the most amazing belly-dance costume you have ever seen in your life.. Watch me in Sucker Punch, and you’ll be afraid of me.'