Thursday 22 April 2010

Taylor Momsen Isn't A Party Girl

Despite living a glamorous life in Hollywood, Gossip Girl actress Taylor Momsen insists that she’s too focused on her career to go out and party.

“No. I care too much about my job.I really don’t care about fame and tabloids and all that s**t. It’s so easy to buy into, but it will just destroy you. I really care about acting. I also really care about my music, which keeps me happy. I think when you lose sight of what you love, that’s when you can fall off track.” Taylor recently told the media.

“I don’t like to go out. I don’t like big group situations, I wouldn’t be a party girl, it’s not me. I might play a gig at a club, but I don’t go out to dance clubs. It’s like with drinking and all that s**t, I’m not the kind of person who would find that fun.”