Saturday 1 May 2010

Emma Roberts: InStyle UK Interview


Emma Roberts chatted with InStyle UK about fashion, being in the background of aunt Julia Roberts‘ films and her childhood celebrity crush.

On being inspired by aunt Julia Roberts: “I’ve always wanted to act, ever since I was little. I had fun being on sets with my aunt. My favorite was America’s Sweethearts: in one scene, you can see the back of my head!”

On meeting childhood crush, Shia LaBeouf: “I met him when I was 16 and I was so flustered, because I’d said in an interview that I liked him. My face turned as red as a tomato. He was really sweet, though.”

On her favorite designer: “I wore an incredible white dress by Jenny Packham to the LA premiere of Valentine’s Day. I loved it and I didn’t even have to get it altered, which is rare for me.”