Tuesday 16 March 2010

How To Win Over Miley Cyrus


Sure it helps to be good looking, but if a guy really wants to win the heart of teen star Miley Cyrus, he needs to embrace the entire Cyrus clan.

"My parents are a little loco," admits Cyrus, 17, at the press conference for her upcoming drama The Last Song. "We have five [kids] and my mom and my dad and my grandma plus like my 10,000 dogs – so if you love me after you see my lifestyle then you're good. You're a keeper."

That's what she considers her costar and real-life boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, 20, who she realized was more than a costar when she found herself playing "stupid" games.

"I think when you're trying to play it cool and you're like, 'Oh, I won't text back for like the next hour,' that's when you know it's more serious," says Cyrus. "You have no idea how many times I was like, 'Oh he called. I'm not going to call back tomorrow.' When it gets confusing and you're over thinking it, you must really like someone."